Hi Vamshi, does HDFC and SBI-Life are ready to mention disability in consumer’s policy bond? How do they are ready to sell policies to us?

Please elaborate.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Sasidhar Babu
Sent: 21 October 2021 09:13 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Term insurance for blind people: Max life insurance

ok sir  when can i call you. I mean  at what time  you are free to speak.

On 21/10/2021, Minar Singh <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Before making any investment please check fund performance. If

> possible buy online agents are selfish people. I had to face lots of

> problem during claim. I had bought term insurance from Max life in

> 2016 in 2021 I decided to surrender the policy because I found some

> other investment option so decided to apply for claim. according to

> current rule, an individual is elegible to receive claim after 3 years

> completion of policy.

> On 10/21/21, Minar Singh <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello sir,

>> I had taken max life through agent but i'm not satisfied with their

>> services. initially brokers will make sweet talks with big promises.

>> On 10/21/21, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Friends,

>>> I am planning to take a term insurance policy.  HDFC Life and SBI life

>>> are   companies  which   offer term insurance for VI people.  I found

>>> Max life premiums to be attractive.  Is there anyone who has taken

>>> term insurance with Max life insurance company?  Need urgent replies,

>>> please.

>>> --

>>> G. Vamshi

>>> Mobile: +91 9949349497

>>> Skype: gvamshi81

>>> WWW.VIBEWA.ORG

>>> EQUALITY AND DIGNITY

>>> --

>>> the

>>> mails

>>> sent through this mailing list..

>>> ---

>>> Groups

>>> "AccessIndia" group.

>>> an

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAA7-5_ZLn-coKshsXsBqF-JQKOP4AufZRiwmqMC8cwa90achYw%40mail.gmail.com.

--

thanks and regards

sasidhar

help ever,   but hurt never!

Take risks in your life if you win  you can  lead if you lose  you can

guide!

  EMail: b.shasidharb...@gmail.com

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/shasidhar.babu

Skype: b.shasidharbabu

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BSasidharbabu

Mobile cum WhatsApp  : +919966566706

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=273312660&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACicTcvyfzMFYrZvtV6yFYJrVPoR42w43eveh9B-9cmKDFdKow%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.