Hello,

In my opinion this is a clear cut case of discrimination solely on the
basis of disability. It is also clear that the authorities at the exam
centre were not at all willing to allow Mr Gaurav. In such situation
grievance along with all details including the disability certificate
be filed through the online portal of CPGRAMSCentralized Public
Grievance Redress And Monitoring System.The link of the same is
provided over here for ready reference.

https://pgportal.gov.in/

Regards
Narendra Sathe