-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dr.u.n.sinha
narain
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AI] KNFB Mobile Reader

On 1/29/08, Dinesh Kaushal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also listen to an audio presentation by Handy Tech North America
>
> http://www.triumphonic.com/demos/readerdemo.mp3
>

> Regards
> Dinesh Kaushal
>
> blog at
> dineshkaushal.blogspot.com

TXT files .
> Automatic or manual saving of documents and image files . Automatic
> screen rotation for portrait and landscape reading . Save settings to
> and from memory card
>
> Requires that the phone carrier supports unlocked GSM phones (in the
> US - ATT and T-Mobile).
>

> To unsubscribe send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject unsubscribe.

> .in
>

> To unsubscribe send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject unsubscribe.

> .in
>

> To unsubscribe send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject unsubscribe.

> .in

I wish this could also work in CDMA technology. Oh God! may this information
goes in the ears of our political masters, the policy makers, so that we
could be benifited through our scientists for Hindi and other Indian
languages and may they could fight against the high cost of these
technology.
regards
.....dr. udai narain sinha

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with