hullo amar, thank you for your quick reply. i will certainly try doing
this once i log out from the net. how things are going on at your end?
we are fine here. i have already forwarded your documents and made the
follow up today with my senior about your work. he has asked me for
day or two for it. so i will certainly get back to you soon. you take
care of yourself and convey my regards to all of them there.
  with regards,