Respected friends,
I am stuck in a problem.
I mostly was receiving my mails to outlook express and the mails in
gmail were archived.
I did not want to archive them, but I wanted to delete them.
So I tried to change my gmail pop and forwarding settings. And when I
tried to change my settings the mails never come to outlook express. I
can send mails from outlook express.
I think the problem is with pop settings of gmail. Could anybody one
of you please explain the steps how to configure?
Thanking you .
Samuel.