Friends thanks for your valuable response, my friend is not
economically good or so much inteligent that he can afford lawyer or
contact CCPD, I had suggested him to meet any higher official in NFB
and also in Karnataka disabled commission and also to meet DRM Hubli,
he had met Personal assistant of DRM South West Zone in Hubli and
explained the frod, there many officials assured a thorough enquiry
from which account this concession frod happened and also the mobile
number used for this ticket, and also told my friend that only after
enquiry new DRM concession ID will be issued and till then he cannot
use concession ticket in railway.  lets hope soon enquiry be
completed.  But I request NGO heads in this group to request Railway
authority to introduce OTP while booking concession ticket using DRM
concession ID and also sms aalart after ticket booking.