Hello,
I'M Krishna,  moved to US recently .
The 1 thing I found hear really useful is Bump Dots, they are kind of stickers.
which enables us to access Touch screen panels, we just have to stick
them on the respective places on the panel.
another really cool thing about them is they come in different shape
and size, so we can use it according to the touch screen panels.
don't we have such Bump dots stickers in India?
I think, that Can be really wonderful thing for are Blind community,
we don't have to look for Physical Button devices, every time when we
are going out to buy something new.
also the other thing about it is, it doesn't damage the touch on the
panel, neither it bother's  the sited persons using along with you.
have a Good Night

--
KRISHNA BODAWALA
+(1)551-263-5182