Hi all, I hope that you all are fine with good health. Friends, I am  facing accessibility issue in grofers app for last month. I have nocked 2/3 times to grofers customer care executive but the issue did not resolved.

Although there are many options available these days but I rely on grofers due to their faster delivery service and price difference which I feel cheaper then other competitor’s .

The accessibility issue could not been resolved even approaching its station manager. So friends what would be my next step?

Is there any tutorial regarding making mobile app more accessible?

Friends any help in this regard is highly appreciable.

Regards gufran ahmed

Sent from Mail for Windows

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.