Hello Anirudh,
Thanks for sharing your experience.. I could find so many openings for
Accessibility testing on nokri.com following skills were in demand
NVDA, JAWS, Talkback, VoiceOver. good command on HTML, CSS, java
script etc. etc.. I had uploaded my updated resume for HCL technology
but never receive any call from recruiter.. I have recently joint
Accenture no need to search for job but i'm curious to know that is
there any obligation on online job portals to display openings related
to accessibility testing when they are not going to uplift any
person's with disabilities job applicant?