Hi
I would love to glance the web page and guide you how you can go about
it without drag and drop mouse.
Reach me 9242877134.

Various cursors helps us to take our cursor where drag and drop you
are talking about it.
I need to see the page. Kindly reach me out.
Or mail to w...@enableindia.org

With regards,
Sandesh HR

--