Hi everyone,

A very happy 2022!

As subject line suggests, I'm sharing 2 interesting opportunities at
Krea Universities. Krea University is hiring the director (who will
directly report to the VC), and a manager for the office of learning
support. The office will help the University to achieve its aim of
offering an inclusive and accessible education. An ideal candidate
should be familiar with recent research and development in educating
students with different learning abilities.

I'm attaching the JD for both the profiles here. You can reach out to
Nainika from Krea (copied with this email) should you have any query.

Best,
-Shakul
--
Shakul Sonker