Hi everyone,

I thought this might interest some of us - in particularly Tennis fans.
There's a new technology being used at the Australian open that lets us
track the ball's movement with respect to the players in 3d audio, which
makes the game easier to follow. It's a colaberation between Tennis
Australia, Monash University and AKQA. You can read more on that here:
https://action-audio.com/

We can listen to the Australian open radio commentary with and without the
technology on their official website.

Kind regards

Mayank