Hi harshit, Rahul was referring to some built-in solution in cab agrigater’s it self in order to track the cab driver. However the eye d is third party app which was use by the vi travelers to kow the location.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Harshit Lohia
Sent: 25 January 2022 11:58 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Rapido accessibility issues

Hi Rahul,

There was a android app called EyeD Pro. It had a travel mode. In this

mode the app used to announce current location after every 30 seconds.

The app used to depend on Google Maps for location services.

On 1/24/22, gufran <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi rahul, good news indeed and thanks for your efforts. Well as far as I

> know. There is no such option to track location using screen reader while

> booking any cab. However in uber we come to know the distance of driver

> while he come to pick their passenger. The screen reader announce “100

> meters away” and so on. Some time we able to know weather he driver is

> completing some trip before reaching my pickup location.

> Sent from Mail for Windows

>>> Subject: [AI] Rapido accessibility issues

>>> Hi,

>>> I have secured a meeting with Rapido on Monday at 10 am about the

>>> accessibility of their platform. Can you please give any inputs as to

>>> specific barriers you have faced on their platform by tomorrow (Sunday)

>>> end of day?

>>> Rahul

>>> Get Outlook for iOS

>>> --

>>> veracity;

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/PS2P216MB11550BD73FCEECDB378AD2B2A65C9%40PS2P216MB1155.KORP216.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

>>> --

>>> veracity;

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CCF3372F-8D50-42D1-B7B3-9FBC09935BF1%40hxcore.ol.

--

Thanks & Regards

Harshit Lohia

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAJDDuozTpM9oeoXYL6eTfCiCmi4NX8hELMxtsdPb2VTrBxnMuw%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.