Hi,

There is no special class available  for visually impaired people for
staff selection exam preparation hence you may think of few
combination through which you can study.
1) Online platform like Adda 24*7 etc  can be consider for study of
subjects like General awareness, English, History etc

2) Banking preparation Classes are available for visually impaired
people  through various organisations like  Vision Aids, The victoria
memorial school for the blind, Mumbai etc. where one may join classes
through online mode for quantitative aptitude  and reasoning subjects.

3) Get syllabus for examination and find out  available sources as per that

--
Best Regards,
Darshana