Hello everyone,

I am involved in a new show and thought I would pop up and let you know all
about it.

Our inaugural live broadcast on both YouTube and Facebook starts in just over
an hour from this being posted. Join us as we scambait some scammers and go
about wasting their time.

Follow us on Facebook and help to grow your community:
<https://www.facebook.com/blindlybaiting/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZWn_B6xwXWrfaqxnXJcxyABMxgY19GdfMXpzEEgQujmJiIJUCWV-QbTtaMZIGjUqyCXAoO1H12Ik1weM26_RREcCaXobIYVCQgrbKcQfhcfXzFrmTaf-qO4NF0seoLw0zxJD3UfWusdKVP2wMnWy8nSDXBjP5_EH1G-cd5fiP-RWmklvEs74guPf2_wu72OahRfOwr-H9jnGhP8aEMds4OE&__tn__=kK-R>
 www.facebook.com/blindlybaiting

We will also be going live on YouTube, so why not subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJETLtEiKBlmiiv2XoXaBeg

We would love it if you considered buying us a coffee and supporting the show:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/blindtechguys

Finally, please share this out with anyone you feel may benefit from learning
more about scams and how to deal with these rather unfortunate individuals.

Hope to meet some of you on the live broadcast and trust everyone is having a
fantastic day.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo