Hello there, Namaste,
I am pursuing PH.D on the topic of environmental accounting and
auditing for which I have drafted a questionnaire which is to be
filled by CA,CS,CWA,Banking professionals and all other experts in the
field of account and finance. There are only 19 MCQs in the
questionnaire which is to be submitted through below link of google
form :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNQ-rzQu2R8fhyt6jGa7QHnGUPhvzGi7xPyfWyIx8a9HYzoA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Please fill out this questionnaire and also circulate to as many as
possible in your contacts so that I can compile valuable opinions from
experts to suggest policy makers for better policy making through this
research work. I am sure I will get cooperation from you for this
important work.
Expecting positive and prompt response.
Thanks.

--
"Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you
cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their