hello access indiands!
here i would like to request that what is the starting date of this course?
and what is the last date to fill the google form?
what will be the teaching language of this training?
some of mine friends wanted to join but they are not good in hindi so
is there anything for that kind of students?
reply will be awaited.
thanks

--
thanks, regards.