Hi friends,
I apologies for posting an off topic on the list but thought this is the best
option. A small little girl of 2 years in my close relatives is extremely sick
and requires AB negative blood. this group I understand is very rare and the
Cities blood banks don't seem to have them. So if any 1 of you are blood donors
particularly from bangalore or know who can help this child please contact me
on my mobile at 9845942395. I hope AI members can help me in this regard.

Regards
Please hurry up as the time is running out!
Fayaz Pasha
Mobile 9845942395
MSN ID [EMAIL PROTECTED]