Hi Payal,
Firstly you will click on the Create new button. Then you will click on the
folder button to create a new folder.
Now, you can choose each photo and video individually and click on the Actions
menu next to each of them and then click on Move and choose the newly created
folder to move them there.
Once done, you will click on the Actions menu next to the newly created folder
and then click on details and activity.  And then click on manage access
button. Here you will turn on link sharing and change permission from
restricted to anyone with this link can view. Then you click on share, add a
recipient and then click on Send. Hope this helps.

Best,
Manoj