Dear All,
Greetings!
🌹🎉
Karna Vidya Foundation (kvf) feels honoured to greet and invite all
writers with disabilities on 2nd March 2022 to 45th Chennai Book Fair!
To fill it out, visit:
https://forms.gle/cmTMWkBwjrKXqb4w6
In order to introduce and establish the invaluable contribution being
rendered by writers with disabilities to the literary arena, Karna
Vidya Foundation plans to conduct a meet with writers with
disabilities titled “நூல் வெளி” (NOOL VELI) on 2nd March 2022
(Wednesday) at 2 00 pm at the 45th Chennai Book Fair.
We request Writers with disabilities to kindly accept KVF’s invite and
grace the occasion by your precious presence. Also, kindly bring a few
copies of the book you had published to be displayed during the meet.
Please fill in the google form below and share your details. If you
are unable to attend the meet, we request you to still fill in the
google form and courier a few copies of the books you had published on
or before 1st of March 2022 (Tuesday). We Assure that the copies of
the book received through courier will be properly sent to the same
address after the meet.
Address for courier:
Karna Vidya Foundation,
RR Towers 3,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600 032.
For details WhatsApp or call: 78068 57514
Looking forward to your support!
Thank you
Regards
--