Geeta Upasani would also be interacting with us in the Webinar.

 Date: 26th February 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00 PM.

Please do join to know the little known aspects of the great
personality, Swatantryaveer Savarkar presented in a unique style.

To join directly via Zoom:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85004768527?pwd=UHk5aUplYkI0YVBUMWZMU0ZvVGw3dz09

Meeting ID: 850 0476 8527
Passcode: Savarkar

You could also watch this program live on YouTube by visiting the
following link:
https://youtu.be/AJaIH13FAaM

Hence, Samarth Bharat Manch appeals all of you with folded hands to
not only be a part of this enriching session yourself, but also
encourages your near and dear ones to join.

We at Samarth Bharat Manch feel extremely honored on the acceptance of our
Invitation by Shree Charuchandra Upasani and Ms. Geeta Upasani

Samarth Bharat Manch is an organization, an initiative for nation
building formed by visually challenged persons of Bharat. our work is
constantly going on since its establishment in December 2019.

Vande Mataram

Yours sincerely
Karyakarta, Samarth Bharat Manch

For more information, feel free to contact:

Shri Sandesh Narayane
9270056753
Or
Sau. Anjali Narayane