Dear friends,
Apart from the content of episode 40, also note the change in our postal
address. Our new telephone numbers would soon be communicated.

In our episode 42, we bring you a talk with someone who is moving ahead in her
life, keeping her aspirations high, in a place where the support services are
not so good. Manju Lata Panda from Orissa, is doing her Ph.D and wants to go in
civil services later. Manju is blind since birth.

Friends, this week's profile is of a self-made man'. Wang Yongde of China, a
software developer, blind since his childhood, has a high level of self
motivation. Once again Charu Sharma the sports commentrator is here to tell us
more about Wang Yongde.

Now lets talk about adventure sports. Passion sees no boundaries. if you cannot
see but are passionate about mountaineering, blindness won't be a big deal for
you. Kanchan Gaba of Kolkata, who have won accolades in this sport, would tell
us all about mountaineering in this advice section.

So listen and also tell others about this information, inspiration and
entertainment packed radio show.

Episode 40 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan can be heard online at

www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate down to the heading of
Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode.

The episode could be heard online till 6th February 2008 Thursday morning,
before being replaced by the next episode.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on the eye & blindness

Helpdesk # +91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

Mobile: +91 98917 91089

Score Foundation.

Y 70, Hauz Khas,

New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.