Dear Colleagues,
 As all of you are aware that your own organization, Recording Club
conducts episodes on the latest Technological advancement taking place
in the field of blind welfare through RC Tech Talk on every 2nd
Saturday of the month. so this time, we bring to you yet another
interesting session on the latest development taking place in the
field of reading the material independently on your device whether
laptop or mobile, that too with lots of new innovations and
excitements! this session will be very interesting for all of you! We
are going to meet very energetic, thrilling team from Trestle Labs who
have developed multiple products such as, Kibo Desktop Access, Kibo
mobile app, Kibo Access device ETC which enables the blind persons to
read the printed and inaccessible digital material independently and
accurately. Recently, this team has introduced several such new
features in their products and also came up with lots of subsidies for
everyone to make there products reach to all its end users. in this
workshop, Mr. Bonny Dave Co-founder, Trestle Labs, Mr. Ranganath B -
Accessibility and Customer Success Lead, Trestle Labs and
Mr. Nithyananda - Marketing Intern, Trestle Labs will be present as
chief speakers. This session will be organized on this Saturday, 12th,
March, 2022 at 6 PM which will also be broadcasted live on our Youtube
channel. the link for the same is given below. We cordially invite you
to participate in this workshop in huge number to make this event a
grand success. you may kindly join directly in this workshop by
clicking on the link of our zoom meeting given below and connect with
our chief speakers and ask your queries, give your comments, feedback
ETC. You may also write your queries through the comment section
available on our channel which will surely be answered by our chief
speakers. Kindly head over to:
Topic: RC Tech Talk, Demonstration on Kibo products and latest updates
Time: Mar 12, 2022 05:45 PM India
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83400969588?pwd=UU5CVUd1YytmS011KzFKQjFseG92dz09
Meeting ID: 834 0096 9588
Passcode: 12345
For more information, kindly contact at our office No. 7737868659 or
0145 4008284 between Monday to Saturday from 12 P.M. to 6 P.M.
You can also write your queries at our email
i...@recordingclub.in
for the latest updates, visit our website
www.recordingclub.in
connect with us on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClSjvN0j8rHOiLrequly03g
Download our dedicated android app from here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.recordingclub
 Thank You,
 Organization Committee,
 Recording Club