-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Punit Diwan
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:42 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Safety Alert , plz read... Dont ignore

Hi mamta,
    It seems very alarming. I am really thankful to you for sharing this

information. It means we people stuck with  computers at least 12 to 14
hours  in a day and it may affects our health as computer emits
radiations
as well.
    So dear members, please share your comments over this.
Regards
Punit diwan

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at