Hi friend,
I'm writing this email to share My experience reguarding sim card
fraud. from Previous night I was getting 6 digits codes on My Jio
mobile number that I shouldn't share my 6 digits code with anyone
eccept jio  staff. spammer was pretending to be working in Jio
customer care service. I didn't reply to that message. today Someone
came to my home and said I had applied for Jio sim card showing my ID
proof where address was written all details were correct but I could
manage to escape from trap and reported to the nearest police station.
investigation is an underway. Let me tell you that I haven't been to
any place since February 2020 due to lockdown. I do not share my
confidential documents/data with anyone. I have my own printer and
scanner so no need to use cyber caffay. if you feel someone has tried
to register mobile number on your name then you should not ignore.
It's a serious crime.