Hi Minar and rest of all! there's a websight issued by TRAI(Tellicom
regulatory authority of india), through which we can find-out about
the number of sim cards issued on our ID. we can also be able to find,
what all the services are activated on our Document. not only that,
but we can also place complain for the de-activation for the same. the
link is:
http://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
Note:  as I checked last month, this service was active only for andra
pradesh and telangana. if the case is still same, then it will be
surely active in all over india soon.
this link is not a fake one, i got to know about from the news paper
'Maharashtra times' which is the well known regional  news paper of
maharashtra.

--
Abdul aziz  LaxmanSingh Bundela
Cell: +919175078855