Hi Apurwa,

We will need more details to understand what your requirement is. Please
call Eyeway Toll free number 18005320469. Or you can share your contact
number with me on my email and one of our counsellors will call you back.

Thanks and Regards,
Shabnam Durani
Manager- Programmes
Score Foundation
17/107, LGF, Vikram Vihar
Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi 110024
Office Phone: +91 11 26472582
Mobile: +91 8800107462
Website: www.scorefoundation.org.in; www.eyeway.org.in
<http://www.eyeway.org.in/>
Eyeway National Toll-free Helpline for Blind:1800 53 20469