Hi,

As others have said, the best resource to learn Python really depends on
your use-case and requirements. Regardless, I will try to recommend a few
things that I used to start out with.

I began my programming journey from MooCS (massive open online courses),
such as these:

First off, for absolute programming beginners, there is this specialization
on Coursera - https://www.coursera.org/specializations/python

Second, for those with prior programming experience looking for a
challenging course that takes you through the cores of computer science
while also teaching you the basics of python:
https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-7

There are many interesting courses such as these that can help you learn,
feel free to explore sites such as EdX,Coursera, Udemy, etc. for those.

For those who aren't comfortable with MooCS and find them too constraining,
there are other platforms to learn such as online tutorials on free code
camp, GeeksforGeeks as well as many good books. Here's one of my personal
favorites when it comes to learning python:

https://openbookproject.net/thinkcs/python/english3e/

Let me know if you need other books or resources, and I'll try to dig them
up for you.

HTH

Regards,

Aarush