Dear Kuldeep

I can understand the state of mind and the frustration in you are going through.

A small piece of advise if you are ok to recieve it. I think it is necessary to fight our own battle rather depending on others to do it for you. Sure enough NGO's are there to help you and they will do their bit if you approach them. You can't depend entirely to fight for each and everything for you. It is nnecessary to ask ourselves what have we done on our side except complaining at AccessIndia. Members have given some pointers and what have you done about it. Sure enough you can find the commissioner address for Rajastan by yourself? You can also write a mail to them. You can also write to the authority that they have not provided for reservation which they should have done.

At least take these steps. It is important to help ourselves.

Harish