What I understand from this error is that there seems to be a driver
that is causing this error. I am assuming that your computer
completely freezes there by requireing you to shud it down completely
and then power back on. Not sure of the exact driver though. Perhaps
some technical persons can give you the exact info. In any case I
strongly believe that it can be fixed without formatting your system.