I am also keen to join this group. My primary interests are in the fields of political developments, general education and special education among others.

Thanks,

Dr. R. S. Chauhan.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: anirudh rao
Sent: 26 April 2022 04:43 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Help Regarding Academic Research

hi there,

is there such a group?

I was not aware of such.

please count me in!

--

"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".

Anirudh Rao

your intellectual comrade.

call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082

join on Skype: anirudhrao3

if you just wish to be a facebook friend:

click

https://m.facebook.com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17

and send a request.

Thank you

Anirudh Rao.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAF6avGgFppCH8TZSU%2B01BqspYRxV1PcK9hdW%3DLc6W26%3D1tfF7A%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.