I agree with Shampa. It's the lack of awareness on the part of the
society at large, including the govt officials and the private
players. Those who blame privatization for everything would better
look at the performance of the government sector previously and even
today. Again, most of the airlines in the developed countries are
private companies, and they mostly give excellent services barring a
few incidents.

--
Warm Regards
Sandeep Singh