Minar,

While on the webpage for which you want to disable auto update, do the
following.
1. open jaws quick settings through jaws key + V
2. type live in search box, you should get "Announce live regions"
3. disable this option using space key and hit OK. The auto update
shouldn't bother you any more.

HTH,
Ajay

--