Dear Samuel Rodrigues

It's great you've made a mistake & gone for an apology-after all to err is
human .....  But it sounds more like a Christian apology for something very
sinful.  I'm sure you haven't committed a sin by doing so as we will all
acknowledge every once a while 'piracy & cracks' are nearly a culture the
world over these days.  & imagine how many amongst us (VI) could become a
computer user if things did not exist in this way.  Yes true, things cannot
be discussed on a public forum like this but once it had to come up so as to
uncover the secret behind each of us-the above two.  However, it's the rule
& so we must regard it.  You have done nothing bad too, I suppose, asking ur
apology publicly tendering it to moderator instead; after all we too could
know ur sins & apology thereafter & many could have a softer approach too.
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information
contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.