From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of PRAMIT BHARGAVA
Sent: 16 May 2022 10:36
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Hi

Hi Deepak,

I am Pramit having macular degeneration and very small peripheral vision is
left.

There was a reaction to a drug on my retina and I lost my vision very sharply.

To do my day to day tasks on mobile, I use a voice app named Louie Voice
Assistant.

The app can be fully controlled with voice commands only and supports  Gmail,
Google search, Playstore, Uber, Google map, Whatsapp, FB messenger, YouTube,
phone calls, contacts, call logs, text messages and many more apps are on the
way.

Currently, Louie is available for android 7 & above.

If you are a voice lover like me I may suggest you this app to try it out once.

Here is the link for the app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visioapps.louie
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visioapps.louie&hl=en> &hl=en

Pramit,

Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>

Louie Voice Control Website <https://louievoice.com/>

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 5:38 PM deepakarora_07 via AccessIndia