Thank you so so much for this link I have shared it with the respective people
who are using android do you have any opportunities for programmers he is blind
now but was teaching programming in Java C C++ so is there any job opportunity
for him? I am actually looking for financial independence and jobs for them
they are already trained on mobility rehabilitation et cetera all the very best
for this wonderful app good luck

Prerna Sobti