Splendid! Hope this initiative inspires other Banks to follow suit.

Best,

George

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Prashant Naik
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 9:48 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: Re: [AI] Union Bank of India’s digital accessibility initiative

Respected all,

We are thankful to one and all for your kind support and encouragement.

Harish Kotian sir, you are very right. As part of the IBA working group in the
year 2018 we proposed an accessibility cell to be formed by the banks.  In our
bank it is Rahul Gambhir’s persistent advocacy efforts we have now a dedicated
accessibility cell.

Regarding accessibility gaps in existing Union Bank of India’s digital banking
products we have already submitted feedback with concern teams and we are
following up for remediation.

We are getting in touch with those who have any queries and need to learn how
to access Union Bank’s mobile or internet banking. Please write to email id
<mailto:unionacc...@unionbankofindia.bank> unionacc...@unionbankofindia.bank
for any support, issue, query or suggestion.  We assure prompt response.

Once again, our heartfelt thanks to all.

Thanks and regards,

Prashant Naik