Dear Anubha,

  Forms are available in State Bank of India in there selected branches. For
details visit link given bellow.

http://www.statebankofindia.com/viewdetail.jsp?lang=0&id=0,15,110&dcd=1136&did=1199797406175967759F208E49E356D3EDD7B345E5B37

  Suhas Kelkar

Anubha Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear Sir,Pls do mail me, to Download Form Detail FROM WHERE?
With thanks in advance & regards. Anubha.

On 2/8/08, Rajesh Asudani wrote:
> www.statebankofindia.com
>
> Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India, Written
> examinations to be held on 27.04.2008
>
> CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
> (ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2007/10 )
> PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA
>
> Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as
> Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates selected for
> existing
> vacancies are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
>
> VACANCIES : SC-150, ST-75, OBC-270, Gen.-505, Total : 1000. 28 vacancies for
> OH category & 33 vacancies for VH category candidates are reserved
> horizontally.
> Vacancies including reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary
> according to the requirement of the Bank.
>
> LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : APPLICATION MUST REACH THE
> DESIGNATED ADDRESS ON OR BEFORE 16/02/2008.
> Download Form Detail

> and any attachments. Thank you
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

SK