Hi all,

Hope you all are doing great.

After the great response in our first batch of visually impaired
special, with many requests coming up, we have planned to conduct one
more batch by end of June.
Meanwhile it’s time to get yourself introduced to the science of breadth.

I invite you all to join:
An Intro to Happiness 😃

Tap into secrets of🥰
🌟Healthy Body💪🏻
🌟Calm State of Mind😇
🌟Good Memory 💡
🌟Good Relationships❤️
🌟Proper Sleep😴

Come join us for a memorable session, from the comfort of your home,
with no charge.

Date - 5th June 2022
Time- 7.00pm to 8.00pm

Please fill in the form, which will help us to arrange the logistics better.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeknmVst-KPF_2Re15_S3I_yvkQS4r2Muf-bTsPqKZWDP9GIA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Push yourself, no one else is going to do it for you 😎
For more queries contact –
9127070214
8921198034

Joining details are as follows:
The Art Of Living is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Breath & Meditation Session.

Time: Jun 4, 2022 07:00 PM. India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://artofliving.zoom.us/j/98477044257

Meeting ID: 984 7704 4257

This is an intro talk session, where you get chance to know about the
facts of the program, and can get your queries answered.

Awaiting to see you all there.

Regards,
Megha