Hi there,

As for the observations, if the device’s display is broken or  hidden from the
screen reader and sharing the same on the zoom, google meet, and other social
platforms, the other participant

Cannot read your display.

So, my suggestion would be to connect the external displays such as monitors,
or wireless projectors and see it works.

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out  on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email:  <mailto:shanka...@tech-accessibility.in>
shanka...@tech-accessibility.in.

Website: www.tech-accessibility.in.