Well, I beg to disagree.
Firstly, not everybuddy can afford Apple watch and secondly, a
successful product is the result of many innovations/ iterations.
The first step to solve an issue is an innovative idea, you can't
really expect it to stand up to a commercial product in the first
design iteration itself.
On the contrary, we must appreciate the researchers/ innovators who
choose to address any of the painpoints of the disability community

Cheers,
Ajay

--
Ajay Minocha