Thanks I have tried,thanks once again for  your
suggestions.
Vinod Benjamin.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Abdul Razique
Sent: Saturday, 09 February, 2008 6:20 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] A query on nokia n70 music edition

Sir,
I am using Nokia 6600 but the functions between these
2 phones might not
vary much. Now, you can go to calender, press the
options buttons, select
meeting, set the date and time of alarm, turn on the
repeat option which by
default is off, set the date untill which u want the
alarm to be repeated
and press the key 2 button which is "done". Thats it,
you can now set
unlimited number of alarms from this method.

Hope this helps
Abdul