Hi List members,
Greetings.
This is Sonu Pereira after a long time. I have recently passed out from
Tata Institute of Social Sciences 2022 with a Masters in Social Work
specializing in Disability Studies and Action. I am writing to seek your
support for job placement. I prefer to work with organizations in the
disabilities sector. However, I am open to other areas as well. Therefore,
I request you to recommend some organizations in your contact that may have
vacancies, where I could apply.

I will be able to work in the field as well as do documentation (I am
currently working on my technical skills). Further, I am hoping to work
with an organization that can accomodate me. Since I am living at a convent
and my mother is living in Pune seeking treatment. Hence, a place where I
can stay and work will be very helpful. I will be able to apply to the
recommended organizations myself. But in case my CV needs to be shared,
kindly let me know
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Sonu Pereira