From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Bharat
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 5:09 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding windows 11

Hi,

You  won't really need anyone's help in upgrading to windows 11.
please go ahead to  windows update & install all the updates for windows 10. On
the same screen you would be able to find the windows
11 upgrade assistant. To the best of my understanding, your existing machine
has to be updated with all the updates for the current OS on your machine
before you can upgrade to to windows 11.

Thank you,

Bharat.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALkJ5UAfdiz8p1Swirs%2B6cftVZfOnm%3DHMSurWMr1WqmGv5QY_A%40mail.gmail.com.