Hi,
I've been using NVDA with Eloquence voice from code factory for years. The
eloquence lifetime license only cost 4 - 5 K and can install on up to 3
devices. If JAWS is not a requirement, this is a good option.
Would recommend that you install NVDA and try it out for your daily use
case.
regards

--
Nirandas Thavorath