Hi all,

Greetings!

Well I know you are aware of my initiative regarding online batches
for meditation and breathing courses, in association with Art of
Living.

Firstly, I appreciate that so many people participated and liked it.

We received requests to have evening batches, and on second Saturday,
so that others with time restrictions and having alternative Saturday
office, can also enroll.
Thus, we have thought to have one more batch this time at evening.

Please find the details below:
------

The Art of Living Presents
*Online Meditation and Breath Workshop*

🌞Learn the most powerful breathing technique, *Sudarshan Kriya* .
🌞 Experience Mental Peace and Happiness naturally.
🌞 Boost your social and emotional intelligence
🌞 Know the secrets of Mind Power.
🌞 Enhance your Lungs capacity
🌞 Strengthen the Immune system.

Dates : 8th July to 11th July, 2022
Time : 6.30PM - 8.30PM

Link to register:
http://aolt.in/642582

For further information call :
Megha: 8921198034
Dr. Siya: 8095796010

In case you need any further information, or have any difficulty while
registration, please feel free to contact on above numbers.

Regards,
Looking forward to e-meet you soon.

Regards,
Megha