Hi ,
 Beta is basically suppose to be unstable software, where in apps and the
OS itself might crash for no reason.
 I suspect the app in question hasn't been made IOS 16 compatible yet, as
obviously it's in beta at the moment. IOS 16 compatibility can be expected
to be released publicly when IOS 16 is no longer in beta, or that is what
most apps/ developers do.
 so TLDR; Don't use beta versions of any OS as your daily driver, use beta
to report accessibility bugs and such, and switch back to IOS 15 if you'd
rather not have apps crashing on you and the like.

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The