Hi,
This is really phenomenal work, kudos to the entire team of mission
accessibility.
I would like to chip in with the suggestion of taking up the
accessibility issue with Rapido, especially on IOS.

--
Avichal Bhatnagar
Assistant professor at

Doctoral research scholar at
Department of humanities
Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi college of engineering)