Sir, you are right that NSDL incometax payment site has a captcha. I would
prefer a text based solution instead audio solution such as login page of
PNB's net banking website. However, you can try google chroam image
recognition facility to solve this particular captcha. I can not guarantee
that it will solve at once. you should try twice or thrice, if could not
succeed. But, this is not a permanent solution, only text based or math
calculation based solution is the best. i think that mission accessibility
will also take this webpage in their list.