From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Rosaline Arulappa
Sent: Thursday, 21 July 2022 13:17
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Unable to open account in Axis Bank

Hi all,
Warm greetings to all Access India group members.  I tried to open a savings
bank Account in Axis Bank yesterday and I only use thumb impression.  The Bank
branch is telling me that they do not know the procedure for creating an
Account for the visually challenged as it seems that I was the first such case
for that branch.  They also say that creating account through video kit is not
possible for persons using thumb impression.  So they say that Account should
be created
only   manually and even for that they are not sure about the
procedure.   Can someone  throw light on this subject please.

Regards,
Rosaline

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAA7j28J0HqGowf%3DpLtq_ywyfvMawPAVVdd4t7W3JKendeQo2Hg%40mail.gmail.com.